DIY BOOKKEEPING WORKSHOPS - using Xero
You’re probably a woman who has been running a small business for a few years. It’s growing and, in return, your time is shrinking. You have started to realise that relying on an Excel spreadsheet won’t cut it; or that it’s great to use Accounting software but you could get more from it if you use more than just the invoicing and receipts functions!
You are also a woman in business who:
- Values your time and wants to work effectively and efficiently,
- Wants to know your numbers all the time – not just end of year,
- Knows that to make informed decisions about your business, you need to know and UNDERSTAND your numbers,
- Is setting increasing financial goals, year on year, and wants to achieve them,
- Wants to eliminate receipts, and
- Would like to save unnecessary expenditure on bookkeeping and accounting.
If this is you, then the DIY Xero Bookkeeping course starting on 27 Feb or 10 April is for you.
Led by Kristi Cairns, a successful businesswoman and bookkeeper of 20 plus years (with a team of 3), this is so much more than a bookkeeping course. In fact, it shouldn’t even be called that – it should be called an ‘Understanding your Business and making Amazing Decisions as a Result Course’!
Yes, you will be learning how to use Xero Accounting Software, including all the snazzy tips and tricks to make it quicker and easier, but, as opposed to other courses on offer – you will be using YOUR figures, not examples provided. Plus, you’ll be in small groups which allows for personal attention and all the questions you need to ask.
The outcome of the course, however, will be that you can look at your figures at any time and understand them – how to save money, opportunities for making it, knock-on effects that particular decisions may have, whether you can afford that new website or holiday, whether you can pay yourself and so on.
A bargain at only $497, the amount you’ll save in paying an Accountant to fix your messes alone will make it worth it!
Read on for what’s involved or, if you have further questions, you can call Kristi here on 0422 290 239
What is included
- 2 x 3 hour weekly workshop followed by
- 1 hour group Q&A call and
- 1 x 30 minute one-on-one call to ensure you get the most out of this training
- Comprehensive training manual provided
- Ross Group Chartered Accountants, 631 High Street Road, Mt Waverley, VIC 3149
- Please bring your own laptop with power cable.
- When you register, you will be given a list of documents that you can bring along. This is optional, but recommended as will help you get more out of the classroom training.
For those who already have Xero set up and have started using it but need more help.
If you haven't set up Xero yet, or have subscribed but not done anything further with your subscription, we can arrange a Pre-Session Set-Up call to get you ready for the workshop. Please call Kristi on 0422 290 239 for more information.