Workshop Dates and Times
10 & 17 April: 10am-1pm – class session held in Mt Waverley
24 April: 10am-11am- group Q&A call, remote, online using Zoom
- Learn day-to-day bookkeeping for your business
- Using your actual business data and NOT examples – purely hands on training
- Small groups
What is included
- 2 x 3 hour weekly workshop followed by
- 1 hour group Q&A call and
- 1 x 30 minute one-on-one call to ensure you get the most out of this training (probably just for the first pilot workshop only)
- Comprehensive training manual provided
- Ross Group Chartered Accountants, 631 High Street Road, Mt Waverley, VIC 3149
- Please bring your own laptop with power cable.
- When you register, you will be given a list of documents that you can bring along. This is optional, but recommended as will help you get more out of the classroom training.
For those who already have Xero set up and have started using it but need more help.
If you haven't set up Xero yet, or have subscribed but not done anything further with your subscription, we can arrange a Pre-Session Set-Up call to get you ready for the workshop. Please call Kristi on 0422 290 239 for more information.