We can help you get set up on Xero and provide you with training specifically to what you need so you can get on with your bookkeeping
- Learn to do the day-to-day bookkeeping for your business
- Using your actual business data and NOT examples – purely hands on training
- Small groups
What is included
- 2 x 3 hour weekly workshops, followed by a
- 1 hour group Q&A call and
- 1 x 30 minute one-on-one call to ensure you get the most out of this training
- Comprehensive training manual provided
- Ross Group Chartered Accountants, 631 High Street Road, Mt Waverley, VIC 3149
- Please bring your own laptop with power cable.
- When you register, you will be given a list of documents that you can bring along. This is optional, but recommended as will help you get more out of the classroom training.
Click below on the dates that work for you to see more information
Email us your details to keep in the loop for more information and upcoming dates in 2018
One-on-One XERO Training Package
2 hours $250 or 4 hours $500
We provide One-on-One in-person or online training sessions that are tailor-made to suit your business needs.
One-On-One Training Package can include, but not limited to:
- Review the XERO settings for your business
- Review your Chart of Accounts
- Set up Sales and Purchase settings
- Receipting sales income
- Recording expenses
- Payroll set up for up to 5 employees
- Standard Financial Reports
- Discount for distance training (Via Skype or telephone)
Our training sessions are usually broken down into 2 or 3 sessions. Longer durations are available, though our experience has shown with one-on-one sessions, we can cover quite a lot of ground in a short period of time.
If available, we prefer to use your actual documentation as the basis for your training and review your actual business requirements to ensure the areas we cover are specifically related to your business.
Please note : additional charges may be incurred if travel is required and if additional attendees are present at the One-on-One Training.
Phone Bronwyn on 0418 864 233 or email email@example.com to discuss your Xero set-up and training requirements.
XERO Set Up Package
Create the Company file for youR business and set up the Chart of Accounts
- Set up your Sales ledger including basic sales invoice templates
- Set up your Purchase ledger including basic purchase order templates
- Set up your Payroll obligations including employees and superannuation
Provide you with an introduction to using Xero basics according to your needs.
Available on-site in your place of business or remotely via Skype.
XERO File Review Package
REVIEW YOUR COMPANY FILE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Review your current file set-up including Chart of Accounts and Payroll
- Review your General Ledger
- Review your bank accounts
- Provide you with a Bookkeeping Review Report and Action Plan
Available on-site in your place of business or remotely.