XERO Training & Set-up
What is XERO Cloud Accounting? Click Here for details
XERO Set Up Package from $330 (incl gst)
Create the Company file for youR business and set up the Chart of Accounts
- Set up your Sales ledger including basic sales invoice templates
- Set up your Purchase ledger including basic purchase order templates
- Set up your Payroll obligations including employees and superannuation
Provide you with an introduction to using Xero basics according to your needs.
Available on-site in your place of business or remotely via Skype.
XERO File Review Package from $330 (incl gst)
REVIEW YOUR COMPANY FILE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Review your current file set-up including Chart of Accounts and Payroll
- Review your General Ledger
- Review your bank accounts
- Provide you with a Bookkeeping Review Report and Action Plan
Available on-site in your place of business or remotely.
One-on-One XERO Training Package
- 2 hours $250 (incl gst)/4 hours $500 (incl gst)
We provide One-on-One training sessions that are tailor-made to suit your business needs.
One-On-One Training Package can include, but not limited to:
- Review the XERO settings for your business
- Review your Chart of Accounts
- Set up Sales and Purchase settings
- Receipting sales income
- Recording expenses
- Payroll set up for up to 5 employees
- Standard Financial Reports
- Discount for distance training (Via Skype or telephone)
Our training sessions are usually broken down into 2 or 3 sessions. Longer durations are available, though our experience has shown with one-on-one sessions, we can cover quite a lot of ground in a short period of time.
If available, we prefer to use your actual documentation as the basis for your training and review your actual business requirements to ensure the areas we cover are specifically related to your business.
Please note : additional charges may be incurred if travel is required and if additional attendees are present at the One-on-One Training.
Phone Bronwyn on 0418 864 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your Xero set-up and training requirements.