We Are Ready.
OUR GOAL AT OLINDA BOOKKEEPING IS TO ENSURE WE CONSISTENTLY PROVIDE THE BEST BOOKKEEPING SERVICE WE CAN TO ALL OUR CLIENTS.
I’m Kristi Cairns, bookkeeper and consultant at Olinda Bookkeeping & Training as well as more recently the creator of BookkeepingTotallyOrganised, an online resource for bookkeepers. I’ve been working in the accounting and finance sector for over 20 years and since 2005, have run my successful bookkeeping business in Melbourne, Australia.
I understand the struggles people have with running a business, because I have one myself. Keeping your bookkeeping and tax compliance up to date can be daunting and even a boring process for a lot of business owners. But not for us, we love it! If your business is growing, which I am sure is your plan, then should you still be doing the bookkeeping yourself when you could be using the services of specialised professionals like us? We can save you hoursand hours and provide you with loads of essential financial information to help you make informed decisions and help you with your cash flow issues.
Therefore, I strongly believe it is very important to ensure all the bookkeepers who are employed by Olinda Bookkeeping are experienced, qualified, professional, friendly, with a can-do attitude and enjoy providing bookkeeping assistance to small business.
That's why I have developed our Quality Bookkeeper Assurance Program, and because of this, our clients receive our continuous high quality service and support.
Quality Bookkeeper Assurance Program:
- Continually ensuring all bookkeepers employed by Olinda Bookkeeping are carrying out bookkeeping tasks and reporting requirements for clients by providing a high standard of work, efficiently and thoroughly.
- Utilising the systems, processes and checklists we have put in place.
- We prepare an individual Bookkeeping Procedure Manual for each client.
- Providing regular team meetings for our bookkeepers that incorporate training sessions, legislation updates, review of our systems and processes.
- Our bookkeepers’ work is reviewed by our Senior Bookkeepers and we provide continuous additional support to both our bookkeepers and our clients as required.
- We also provide you with the advantage of back-up. We know how important it is for your businesses not to get behind with the bookkeeping, especially when dealing with lodgement deadlines, payroll etc.
Proprietor has been working in the accounting sector since 1993. She set up her own bookkeeping business in 2005. Her business now consists of a team of experienced and qualified bookkeepers. Kristi holds an Advanced Diploma of Accounting, Registered BAS Agent, Xero Certified Advisor, Certified Trainer and Coach.
Client Relationship Manager & Senior Bookkeeper has a Bachelor of Business Degree, a Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping), and is a Xero Certified Advisor. She has over 20 years experience in management and administration roles including accounting & bookkeeping.
Senior Bookkeeper - has been employed in the accounting and finance sector for 16 years. During the last 5 years she has been involved with bookkeeping for various small businesses and is also a Xero Certified Advisor.
Senior Bookkeeper holds a Diploma of Accounting and has been employed in bookkeeping roles since 1998.